What is eCommerce Hack Day?
eCommerce Hack Day is the first-ever New York City hackathon bringing together the brightest minds in the eCommerce space. From August 4th to 5th, developers will create awesome eCommerce hacks using APIs from companies like Zappos, Dwolla, and Etsy. At the end of the hackathon, the developers who create the best, most inspiring apps will receive prizes.
Who: Over 250 friends in the eCommerce space
When & Where: August 4-5, 2012 @ The Alley (f/k/a Hatchery500) in New York City
Why: To unite the eCommerce industry and build some awesome sustainable hacks
How: With the help of our Sponsors!
What you can expect:
- Awesome APIs and developers from equally awesome companies
- Demonstrations of available APIs, office hours, workshops
- Food and drink aplenty: meals and midnight snacks for all participants
- Several ridiculous prizes
- Prize money
- Evening activities, including but not limited to:
- Games, contests, prizes
- Food and drink
- Ample opportunity for developers to meet, collaborate, and demonstrate their coding prowess in front of company representatives and enthusiastic Demo Day attendees
With a few surprises coming your way...